THE KINGDOM FIELD GUIDEThe Kingdom Field Guide
Are you ready to experience a fulfilling life as your priorities are turned upside down? The journey begins with seeking God’s kingdom, hidden like a treasure. But it’s hidden in plain sight, right at your feet!
Making disciples among the children and youth of the nations.
INVITING THE WORLD TO PRAY
Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, 20 and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you. And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age. Matthew 28:19,20
THE PRAYER COVENANT PRAYER FOR CHILDREN
President and CEO of The Prayer Covenant
The children’s Prayer Covenant has been an adventure of a lifetime. I have seen and experienced God’s provision and faithfulness first-hand on a daily basis. The ministry continues to be an unfolding miracle. It affirms God’s heart for children across the globe. It affirms His unconditional love and desire to hear from them daily. And it has affirmed the words in Proverbs 16:9, Commit to the Lord whatever you do and your plans will succeed.
The Children’s Prayer Covenant is empowering children around the world as they not only experience answer to prayer but discover what it means to walk with Jesus, to experience His presence, His power and His unconditional love. I believe with all my heart that if we want to raise a generation of faithful Jesus followers and disciple makers we must model this for our children and youth.
- GRACE – Dear heavenly Father, thank you for loving me and making me one of your children.
- LOVE -Help me love and obey you.
- COMPASSION – Help me love others the way you love me.
- REPENTANCE – I am sorry for my sins. Wash me clean.
- WORSHIP – I will praise you with my whole heart!
- COMMITMENT– Jesus, I want to follow you as my Lord. Change me any way you want.
- DEPENDENCE – Fill me with your Holy Spirit. I want to know your plans for me.
- INFLUENCE – Make me an messenger of your grace, truth and justice.
- DISCIPLESHIP – Use me for your glory and to invite others to follow you.
- AUTHORITY -In Jesus’ name I pray. Amen.
- STEP 1 – Pray the prayer by yourself every day for 10 days.
- STEP 2 – As you pray the prayer, ask Jesus to show you who He might want you to invite into a prayer covenant.
- STEP 3 – Invite that person to pray the prayer for you for 40 days as you pray it for them. It may be your friend, mom, dad, sister, brother, grandparent, teacher or pastor.
- STEP 4 – Share with your prayer partner ways in which God is answering your prayers. You could write it down or draw a picture.
- STEP 5 – Memorize the assigned Bible verses.
- STEP 6 – Share the good news of Jesus with others.
- STEP 7 – Repeat the above steps with new prayer partners so you can follow Jesus together.
“The Prayer Covenant invites us to raise a new generation of worshippers and intercessors around the world.”
– LUIS BUSH, International Facilitator, TWC, Servant, Transform World 2020, 4/14 Movement
THE PRAYER COVENANT IMPACT
“I believe God will use the Prayer Covenant for Children to raise up a generation of passionate praying children, rooted in the Word of God, and released into anointed ministry for the glory of Christ!“
– DR. JASON HUBBARD, International Prayer Council, Executive Director, Arizona Christian University Chaplan and Adjunct Professor
“God is raising up a generation of world-changer children and youth. The Prayer Covenant for Children is an amazing resource for them to learn to pray Christ-centered prayers for themselves and others.”
– TOM VICTOR, The Great Commission Coalition, President, Go2020 Kids Facilitator
“The Prayer Covenant that Jerry Kirk advocates is a wonderfully inspirational and supportive guide that encourages Christians to enter a new and deepened level of prayer. We need that!”
– RANDALL A. BACH, President, Open Bible Churches
“The idea of the prayer covenant is brilliant as an ever growing impact on more and more people as they are praying for others…I think I would somewhat compare it to tax-deferred, compounding interest.”
– R. PHILIP SARNECKI, CLU, Managing Partner
“PC for children is the most scripture based prayer discipleship program there is for kids and their families.”
– RICARDO LUNA, The Prayer Covenant Latin America Co-Director
Witness The Movement
THE PRAYER COVENANT RESOURCES
Explore all the great resources available for free. Use these materials — books, pray cards, videos — to help unpack the depth of the prayer covenant in your life and ministry.