PRAYER AND TEACHING RESOURCES
The Prayer Covenant has resources for all ages!
The Prayer Covenant book
250 pages | 5.25×8 | Perfect Bound | Soft Cover
TEACHING VIDEOS AND MATERIALS
Training of trainers video
This “Training of Trainers” video is great for all leaders wanting to implement The Prayer Covenant for Children within their church and ministry networks. This video will take you step-by-step through the prayer and ten-lesson leader’s book, including fun experiential Bible games by Pastor DJ. Be inspired to immediately pray and to equip children to pray in a way that challenges everyone to live a lifestyle of prayer! Share this video with everyone on your team.
SERMON OUTLINES FOR THE PRAYER COVENANT
Click on the link to view 10 lessons/sermons developed by Dan Clemens that can be used to help teach the Prayer Covenant. Scripture and questions and instructions are included. A great resource to help a bible study or teaching lessons on The Prayer Covenant.
8-Week Prayer Discipleship Training Resource for Small Groups, Classes, Home Bible Studies
The disciples said to Jesus “Lord, teach us to pray.”
Praying . . . The Breath of Life” is written to help the disciple of Christ receive divine oxygen to both live and thrive in an intimate relationship with Jesus. When you engage this interactive, thoroughly biblical study of eight different types of praying (as represented by various men and women in the Bible), you will be encouraged while learning how to pray effectively and biblically. As you grasp the vital prayer principles exemplified in these flesh and blood personalities, you will begin to experience praying as your indispensable breath of life!’
The Kingdom Field Guide: Keys to Finding God’s Really Real Kingdom
Written by Brian C. Steele
Are you ready to experience a fulfilling life as your priorities are turned upside down? The journey begins with seeking God’s kingdom, hidden like a treasure. But it’s hidden in plain sight, right at your feet! In this hands-on Field Guide and accompanying Small Group Guide, Pastor Brian Steele will encourage you to:
- Seek God’s kingdom—because you can’t find what you aren’t looking for.
- See God’s kingdom—because it is really real.
- Align your life’s story with God’s epic story.
- Live out your purpose and glorify God with the smallest details of your daily life.
Each chapter is equipped with “Bible Trips” to help you discover hidden riches in God’s Word, “Side Trips” to help you personalize eternal truths, and engaging “Field Trips” that will open your eyes to God’s kingdom all around you.
305 pages | Perfect Bound | Soft Cover
Available on Amazon
- GRACE – Dear Father, thank you for your grace that has made me one of your dearly loved children.
- LOVE – By your grace, make being with you, loving you and obeying you my highest priority.
- COMPASSION – Empower me to love others the way you love me.
- REPENTANCE – Wash me clean from every sin.
- WORSHIP – Enable me to praise you, O Lord, with all my heart.
- COMMITMENT – Jesus, be Lord of my life today in new ways, and change me any way you want!
- DEPENDENCE – Fill me with your Holy Spirit.
- INFLUENCE – Make me an instrument of your grace, truth, forgiveness, righteousness and justice.
- DISCIPLESHIP – Use me today for your glory, as a witness to your kingdom, and to invite others to follow Jesus Christ as Lord.
- AUTHORITY – Gracious Father, I pray in the name of Jesus Christ our Savior and in the power of the Holy Spirit. Amen.
- STEP 1 – Consider praying this prayer for 10 days before sharing it with others.
- STEP 2 – Ask Jesus to forgive your sins, and help you stop your sin patterns.
- STEP 3 – Invite the Holy Spirit to guide and empower you to pray.
- STEP 4 – Select a quiet place and time to pray unhurriedly.
- STEP 5 – Find at least one prayer partner and hold each other accountable.
- STEP 6 – Ask God to show you others whom you might invite into this Prayer Covenant.
- STEP 7 – Ask your Heavenly Father for lifelong growth in prayer, wisdom, maturity, and love.