PRAYER AND TEACHING RESOURCES
The Prayer Covenant has resources for all ages!
CHILDREN’S PRAYER RESOURCES
The prayer covenant for Children booklet
24 pages | Full Color 5.5×8.5 | Saddle Stitched
WOMEN’S PRAYER CARD
The Covenant Prayer for Women is included on side one and all the verses that anchor the prayer from scripture are on side two.
It is easy to use and simple to share with others.
Women’s Prayer Card
Full Color 4×6 | Card Stock
Teen’s Prayer Card
Designed just for Teens. The Prayer Covenant for Teens is on side one and the verses that anchor the prayer from scripture are side two.
It is easy to use and simple to share with others.
TEENS PRAYER CARD
Full Color4×6 | Card Stock
PRAYER COVENANT MOBILE APPS
THE PRAYER COVENANT FOR CHILDREN Songs
We all know how much easier it is for children to memorize passages when put to music. The Prayer Covenant Songs allow the children to sing-along as they learn the prayer. Song one teaches the first five themes and Song two the latter five themes of the prayer. Both are available on iTunes. Use these songs to enhance both worship and teaching of the Prayer Covenant.
© 2017, written and produced by Paul Rasmusse, Mariemont Community Church worship team.
CLICK IMAGES TO DOWNLOAD MUSIC
The Prayer Covenant book
250 pages | 5.25×8 | Perfect Bound | Soft Cover
TEACHING VIDEOS AND MATERIALS
Training of trainers video
This “Training of Trainers” video is great for all leaders wanting to implement The Prayer Covenant for Children within their church and ministry networks. This video will take you step-by-step through the prayer and ten-lesson leader’s book, including fun experiential Bible games by Pastor DJ. Be inspired to immediately pray and to equip children to pray in a way that challenges everyone to live a lifestyle of prayer! Share this video with everyone on your team.
SERMON OUTLINES FOR THE PRAYER COVENANT
Click on the link to view 10 lessons/sermons developed by Dan Clemens that can be used to help teach the Prayer Covenant. Scripture and questions and instructions are included. A great resource to help a bible study or teaching lessons on The Prayer Covenant.
He Hears Her Voice
Written by – Candy Marballi
“Teach us to pray,” was the humble request of Jesus’ disciples over two thousand years ago and remains the heart cry of many of His followers today
Declaring the promises of God through prayer can lead to untold blessings and opportunities. He Hears Her Voice is a prayer strategy that offers proven steps to guide you to a richer and deeper relationship with God. One prayer comprised of ten unshakable truths (grace, love, compassion, repentance, worship, commitment, dependence, influence, discipleship, and authority) will empower your prayer life. Through vivid personal stories, meditative Scripture, beautiful hymns, and meaningful prayers, this devotional provides a grounding worship experience. He Hears Her Voice will equip a generation of women to live out their faith in ever growing intimacy with the God who loves them so completely.
Never Alone: From Ethiopian Villager to Global Leader
Author by Bekele Shanko; Foreword by Ray Bakke and Rick Warren
In Never Alone, Bekele Shanko begins with his childhood in the shadow of Ethiopia’s Hambaricho Mountain, where his entire community lived in abject material poverty and deep spiritual darkness.
But God began to reveal himself vividly to Bekele’s father, and soon thereafter, the entire family experienced the transforming power of the gospel of Jesus Christ. Even at age 5, Bekele knew that he had been transferred from the kingdom of darkness to the kingdom of life, and he would never be the same. Bekele’s father immediately began preaching the gospel of Jesus, boldly inviting his neighbors to reject their worship of evil spirits and follow the true God.
Disciple Keys – Global Church Planting Movement Prayer Guide
Disciple Keys is available to browse online, as a PDF download on this page, an E-Book and as Printed Editions from Amazon USA and UK. Spanish Printed Editions are also available for purchase.
The FREE PDF is available for download in English, Spanish, Russian, German, Tagalog, Mandarin (Simplified and Traditional), Portuguese, and Bahasa. More languages coming soon.
The Prayer Covenant, specifically the new book for women being released in April entitled, “He Hears Her Voice,” is excited to partner with her.BIBLE, a ministry of Campus Crusade for Christ which is an audio version of the Bible in the voices of women. What a blessing for women to hear from God and be reassured He hears them as they approach His throne each day in prayer. Be sure to check out her.BIBLE
8-Week Prayer Discipleship Training Resource for Small Groups, Classes, Home Bible Studies
The disciples said to Jesus “Lord, teach us to pray.”
Praying . . . The Breath of Life” is written to help the disciple of Christ receive divine oxygen to both live and thrive in an intimate relationship with Jesus. When you engage this interactive, thoroughly biblical study of eight different types of praying (as represented by various men and women in the Bible), you will be encouraged while learning how to pray effectively and biblically. As you grasp the vital prayer principles exemplified in these flesh and blood personalities, you will begin to experience praying as your indispensable breath of life!’
The Kingdom Field Guide: Keys to Finding God’s Really Real Kingdom
Written by Brian C. Steele
Are you ready to experience a fulfilling life as your priorities are turned upside down? The journey begins with seeking God’s kingdom, hidden like a treasure. But it’s hidden in plain sight, right at your feet! In this hands-on Field Guide and accompanying Small Group Guide, Pastor Brian Steele will encourage you to:
- Seek God’s kingdom—because you can’t find what you aren’t looking for.
- See God’s kingdom—because it is really real.
- Align your life’s story with God’s epic story.
- Live out your purpose and glorify God with the smallest details of your daily life.
Each chapter is equipped with “Bible Trips” to help you discover hidden riches in God’s Word, “Side Trips” to help you personalize eternal truths, and engaging “Field Trips” that will open your eyes to God’s kingdom all around you.
305 pages | Perfect Bound | Soft Cover
Available on Amazon
- GRACE – Dear Father, thank you for your grace that has made me one of your dearly loved children.
- LOVE – By your grace, make being with you, loving you and obeying you my highest priority.
- COMPASSION – Empower me to love others the way you love me.
- REPENTANCE – Wash me clean from every sin.
- WORSHIP – Enable me to praise you, O Lord, with all my heart.
- COMMITMENT – Jesus, be Lord of my life today in new ways, and change me any way you want!
- DEPENDENCE – Fill me with your Holy Spirit.
- INFLUENCE – Make me an instrument of your grace, truth, forgiveness, righteousness and justice.
- DISCIPLESHIP – Use me today for your glory, as a witness to your kingdom, and to invite others to follow Jesus Christ as Lord.
- AUTHORITY – Gracious Father, I pray in the name of Jesus Christ our Savior and in the power of the Holy Spirit. Amen.
- STEP 1 – Consider praying this prayer for 10 days before sharing it with others.
- STEP 2 – Ask Jesus to forgive your sins, and help you stop your sin patterns.
- STEP 3 – Invite the Holy Spirit to guide and empower you to pray.
- STEP 4 – Select a quiet place and time to pray unhurriedly.
- STEP 5 – Find at least one prayer partner and hold each other accountable.
- STEP 6 – Ask God to show you others whom you might invite into this Prayer Covenant.
- STEP 7 – Ask your Heavenly Father for lifelong growth in prayer, wisdom, maturity, and love.